Visitor Poll:

"What do you think to the new website menus?"

Town Councillors
Calne is divided into 4 wards; North, South, Central and Chilvester & Abberd.

Each ward is represented by between 4 or 5 Councillors dependent on area size. In total there are 19 Councillors elected to serve on Calne Town Council.

Town Mayor

Cllr Tony Trotman

109 Wessington Park, Calne, SN11 0AZ

01249 816062 or 07816 830873 

Calne Chilvester & Abberd Ward

Deputy Town Mayor

Cllr Howard Marshall

43 Amberley Close, Calne, SN11 9UP  

07464 699113

Calne Central Ward

Cllr Tom Rounds

9 Honeysuckle Close, Calne, SN11 9TE

01249 812464 or 07771 760300

Calne North Ward


Cllr Mrs Glenis Ansell

11 Orchard Close, Calne, SN11 8HA

01249 816164 or 07801 270299 

Calne North Ward

Cllr David Conway

41 Lake View , Calne, SN11 8JA

07973 182646

Calne South Ward

Cllr Jon Fisher 

76 Stickleback Road, Calne, SN11 9RB

07557 374550 

Calne North Ward

Cllr Declan Boore 

19 Primrose Close, Calne, SN11 9QF

07908 606618

Calne North Ward




North Ward Vacancy 

Cllr Robert Merrick 

31 Thyme Road, Melksham, SN12 7FX

07932 357733

01249 816048 

Calne Chilvester & Abberd

Cllr Mrs Heather Canfer

56 Newbury Avenue, Calne, SN11 9UN

01249 822249

Calne Chilvester & Abberd Ward

Cllr Robert MacNaughton

15 Castle House, Calne, SN11 0EY

01249 815777

Calne Central Ward

Cllr Richard Jones 

24 Honeysuckle Close, Calne, SN11 9US

Calne Chilvester & Abberd Ward

Cllr Alan Hill

1 Ebor Paddock, Calne, SN11 0JY

01249 821855

Calne South Ward

Cllr Greg Widger

12 Northfields, Calne, SN11 9ED

07901 933755

Calne South Ward


Cllr John Bennett

28 St Margaret's Close, Calne, SN11 0UQ

07737 123181

Calne South Ward



Cllr Matt Riley 

77 London Road, Calne, SN11 0AA

Calne South Ward



Cllr John Boaler

11 Woodlands Park, Calne, SN11 0JX

01249 819133

Calne Central Ward



Cllr Terry Couchman 

116 Carnegie Mews, Calne, SN11 0SQ

07910 173336

Calne Central Ward



Cllr Ian Thorn

9 Round House, Calne, SN11 0BE

01249 816351

Calne Central Ward

All Members of Town and Parish Councils must register their personal interests in Wiltshire Council’s Register of Interest and Gifts and Hospitality. As a member of the public you can view your local town or parish councillor's registered interests.  Please follow the link to find out more Wiltshire Council register of interests